Your future employerThis international organization drives business results in a dynamic and fast-paced manner. They have a strong commitment to bring the best values and best rewards for their employees. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, and the clear career path to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
Your key responsibilities- Corporate with relevant Departments / Sections to set up & establish the production processes including furniture, machines, tools, jigs for necessary production activities
- Maintain the good availability condition of the production process which has been established & set up.
- Daily monitor and control the good attending of line leaders & operators in charge with cooperating well with HR Department
- Daily monitor and control the discipline of subordinates and the production schedule
- Daily allocating the qualified manpower & equipment to meet production schedule at optimum cost & resource
- Daily monitor to assure the accuracy of the production report including output, defect, scrap, abnormal & potential issue.
- Assure production processes and responsible operations have complied with fully the approved operation procedures, work instructions, and quality standards
- In charge of receiving & answering the questions of Quality Auditor and/or customer’s auditor at the responsible processes with the support & consult of Manager/superior
- Raise the penalty for the violating employees at the responsible processes according to companies’ regulations & procedure.-
- Report Jewelry Line Manager any finding abnormal /potential risks or issue at the production processes.
- Weekly & monthly report according to assignment/instruction of Production Manager
Our key requirements- Have at least 04 years of experience
- Hold a BS degree in engineering or sciences, prefer from the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
- Have knowledge of Iso 9001, Spc (Statistical Process Control) and Other Statistical Method
- Fluent in English
- Proficient Computer Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, and Statistical Software.
About you- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills