- Support the CSO with strategy development and execution to achieve targeted business results
- Deliver annual budgets ($ revenue and margin)
- Oversee project management of new Hospitality Contract business from briefing to invoicing taking specific responsibility for “ key” projects/partners
- Lead, direct and develop the Vietnam Hospitality Projects Service team X2
- Identify & develop forward process improvements in order to help deliver profitable departmental growth
- Work with key Departments of Sales, Technical, Production, Purchasing, Quality and Supply Chain to continually improve the Customer Experience
- Review and interpret Client Project briefs in conjunction with the commercial/Sales function
- Create targeted project plans
- Allocate Vietnam Service team project work and through the team manages execution vs plan to ensure successful completion
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders and depts on an ongoing basis in order to effectively manage specific project process flow-initial briefing to production planning to final delivery and invoicing execution –against SLAs
- Plan and manage existing/prospect client visits and meetings
- Provide relevant customer project progress updates and reporting to key business stakeholders
- Lead and develop the Projects Service team and regularly reviews individual performance
- Work with the finance team to undertake financial pre and post project analysis
- Work with Legal Dept to process any relevant contract paperwork.
- Build key client relationships.
Additional Job Information
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, highly organized, goal oriented, and passionate
- 5+ years of experience in customer management/client service preferably in a manufacturing/product development/distribution environment.
- Strategic thinker with ability to practically apply the thinking
- Strong project management skills and process orientation Mature team leader able to motivate a remote team
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Excellent at communicating and presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of employees Consultative skills, excellent listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong commercial judgment skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and technically savvy