Your Future Employer
Our client is a leading real estate developer in Ho Chi Minh City. They are looking for a Project Legal Director who manages, supervises and implements compensation, land legal, project legal, official duty to ensure the project is implemented on schedule, effectively, in accordance with the law and guidelines of the company.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning, managing, monitoring compensation and legal land (lease / land use fee / issue book / project guidelines / project transfer); project legal (planning / licensing); legal work (inspection) and other project activities to ensure the project and implement on schedule / effectively, in accordance with the law and company guidelines
- Building and developing networks with local authorities and state agencies to strengthen their coordination in dealing with arising legal issues to ensure compliance with regulations and target plans of the Company.
- Carrying out work related to the central ministry
Our Key Requirements
- LL.B or LL.M
- From 10 - year experience in project legal, 3 year experience at the same level.
- Priority to people who have experience working in the legal field, implementing legal documents related to land.
- Working experience in projects with size from 150 hectares
- Ability to interact with expat stakeholders
- Knowledge of land-related laws
- Knowledge of legal procedures on land licensing