Your Future Employer
Our client is a leading real estate developer in Ho Chi Minh City. They are looking for a Project Legal Executive who directly performs specialized design and technical legal works of project in accordance with the company's plans and orientation.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Deploy the project's legal plans (planning, construction legislation) in accordance with the Company's plan.
- Coordinate with other parts of the company to complete the assigned plan.
- Report to Line Manager on the progress and results of the assigned work.
- Propose ideas to the leaders of relevant divisions within the scope of their ongoing professional work.
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with local agencies and government agencies.
- Support / coordinate the reception of new projects when required
- Receive, draft and edit legal documents, planning documents of the project to serve the appraisal and approval
- Submit documents and receive results at the departments as required;
- Deploying specialized legal procedures to ensure the construction legality of the project, including:
- Approve planning / adjust planning / adjust Total ground
- Basic design evaluation
- Technical design evaluation
- Construction permit
- In charge of implementing project legal (planning, construction legislation).
- Support the work of inspection, project inspection periodically, unexpectedly
Our Key Requirements
- Bachelor degree of Architecture, Construction, Law or relevant.
- From 2 years of experience in project legal function
- Understand real estate market, demand and development trend.
- Knowledge of legal and government procedure of real estate.