Your future employerOur client is looking for a Project Licensing Manager to take care of its Licensing Procedure for the ongoing and new projects. If you are looking for a new opportunity in your career path, this job is for you.
Your key responsibilities- Prepare, review and coordinate the submission of project legal documents to obtain principal approval, master plan approval, investment license, basic/technical design, construction permit, LURCs.
- Proactively identify and interpret new State guidance and regulations, as well as changes to existing guidance and regulations
- Develop and maintain professional/technical relationships with state and local regulatory agencies and case managers
- Responsible for driving new business development opportunities from new and existing clients
- Manage initial legal due diligence and provide input on legal aspects of potential projects during the investment evaluation process
- The candidate is expected to spend 1-2 day fieldwork per week in off-site or project company offices outside of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Responsibilities may include recruiting, mentoring, managing and developing careers for the team members
Our key requirements- University Degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a related field
- Knowledge of laws and procedures for investment projects
- Persistence, ingenuity in collecting information from each relationship (authorities, partners) to solve our own problems
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills are also required
- Travel on short notice will be required at times