Your future employer:
Our client is an International Advertising Agency.
- Main point of contact between clients and production departments
- Provide strategic and creative recommendations, and propose budgets, technologies and resources
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver the highest quality projects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Production Director and team leaders to develop an appropriate plan, optimise resource and flag any potential issues
- Provide reporting and progress updates to the client, and report client feedback to the internal departments
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design/ Multimedia/ Printing
- At least 5 years of project management and proficient marketing experience
- Proven experience in running and managing complex projects focus on quality with international brands
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Outstanding organizational, planning and management skills
- Creative characteristics and mindset
- Positive thinker
- Enjoys a challenging working environment.
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Result and client oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking,
- Flexible and team-player
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Sophie Brow at +84 1224607153 to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration.