|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, infrastructure, finance, and related technologies.
• Monitor all aspects of construction-related activities during the construction execution to ensure quality, cost, schedule, and safety compliance
• Organize engineering due diligence.
• Prepare tender documents for the selection of contractors and PM consultant.
• Review construction documents to ensure well-maintained design standards.
• Control and coordinate key construction materials procurement and sub-contractor selection procedure.
• Plan the construction project budget and coordinate with quantity surveyor for service provision.
• Negotiate a contract with the general contractor.
• Coordinate the project approval and permitting.
• Coordinate the design process from concept plan to technical drawings.
• Bachelor’s degree. Majoring in structural engineering preferred.
• 10+ years of professional project management experience. Industrial property development (steel structure warehouse and factory) experience preferred.
• English and Vietnamese communication required.
This job has expired