Your future employerOur client is a leading global 3PL service company with more than 25 years of operations in Vietnam, specializing in Contract Logistics. With multiple new project coming in, our client is searching for an additional Project Manager to look after the implementation of new warehouse projects.
Your key responsibilities- Coordinate smooth implementation of new warehousing projects for customers.
- Work closely with all business functions ranging from Operations, Procurement, HR, Finance, etc. ensuring each responsible party has clear understanding of their responsibilities & timeline.
- Ensure tight timeline compliance for each stage of implementation to meet final go-live deadline.
- Monitor, mitigate, report on risks which will ultimately cause delay of go-live date, and propose corrective action plan.
Our key requirements- 8+ years of experience in Project Management AND/OR Warehouse Management. Hands-on Warehouse Operations is a must.
- Experience in setting up new Warehouse is a huge advantage.
- Fluent English and strong communication skill to work intensively cross-functionally.
- Favorable characteristic traits: Independent, Resilient, Hard-working, Displomatic, Aggressive (Timeline).