|Job Title||Project / Program Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Manage the project from concept/prototype builds through to the launch and production ramp. Coordinate a multicultural, cross-functional / organization/geographies teams to develop program schedules, track progress against plans, and ensure new products are brought to market on time with optimal quality, performance, cost, and volumes.
• Ensure smooth product industrialization and mass production readiness which requires strong project management expertise to synchronize different functions such as Product Development, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, Product Services, EMS Management, Finance as well and external partners such as EMSs and supplier.
• Lead scale-up of ad-hoc Product and Process Improvement (PPI) projects with the support of cross-functional teams.
• Lead activities to develop efficient technical/commercial solutions in order to satisfy project requirements and present new creative possibilities. Resolve projects related issues by analyzing, identifying, and facilitating recommendations to achieve efficient solutions.
• Participate in the business justification process by leading scope, benefit-risk analysis, budget, and resource requirements related to project phases to maintain principles along the life cycle of the assigned project and to assist management in decision making.
• Undergraduate with an Engineering degree.
• Fluent spoken and written English is a must
• Capable to lead and design product from scratch independently
• Excellent knowledge and a minimum 10 years practice experience in power charger, air compressor/pump, generator, inverter, and AC/DC motor design and manufacturing
• Familiar with R&D development, engineering, safety compliance, and manufacturing process in power generator, DC motor, pump, sensor/actuator, and application engineering in the automotive industry.
• Worked in multinational brand and experience working in international business culture and ethics
• Good team player, able to work independently under a tight schedule, high sense of responsibility. I can work under pressure with good communication skills. Strong commitment to quality of work.
• Travel to China and overseas is required (when time is appropriate)
This job has expired