Your future employerA big multinational garment factory with main focus in high end lady fashion
Your key responsibilities- Control all quality process in factory from beginning to final.
- Managing for all the QA/ QC functions in the relevant section.
- Coordinate with production team to solve and improve quality issues.
- Set up the defect goals & checking plan for unfinished and finished garments in-line and end-line.
- Implement/ follow up quality improvements initiatives.
- Co-ordinate with factories and merchandising team to arrange the inspection schedule
- Provide technical advice and support on all quality assurance issues e.g. corrective and preventive action plans to meet quality standards and performance.
- Make quality report and support for Senior PI/QA Manager and Managing Director
Our key requirements- Prefer Bachelor/ Master of Garment Technical or relevant degree (clothing technology, quality engineering, textiles or similar related subjects) .
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pattern and garment construction knowledge for both woven and knit
- Ability to find faults and knowledge of corrective measures
- Understanding of Garment Manufacturing Processes and it’s quality requirements/ standards
- Capability in production co-ordination and all aspects in inspection planning, procedures and standards
- Ability to approve samples (photo, size set, pre-production)
- Proactive and sense of responsibility
- Positive thinking and high responsibility, quickly solving problems about Quality