Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment and textile industry.
Your key responsibilities- Work closely with all the Plant personnel/ Department in addressing and resolving quality issues
- Have a clear understanding of new styles assigned to respective Plants, with emphasis on operations.
- Play a role as a key liaison person assisting in moving issues and expediting when necessary
- Work with the concerning teams to ensure the key style issues are addressed and the Plant has a clear understanding of the style.
- Review all Plant materials/product quality issues and follow them up for responses.
- Perform quality system audits
- Manage the Plant’s QA team
- Conduct specification training for operators, instructors, supervisors about the product new style
- Instruct the QA team and Operators to reproduce sample if need
- Maintain effective goals defined and agreed for the Plant.
Our key requirements- University Degree or above (preferably Textile/ Garment/ Engineering)
- From 05 years of experience in similar/ related positions
- Knowledge in Quality Control/ Assurance (preferably in apparel/ sewing)
- Fluency in English
- Demonstration of problem-solving abilities and possession of required organizational skills to manage a multi-faceted organization
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Management skills
- Ability to promote and engage teamwork in a multidisciplinary working environment
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam