|Job Title||QA Manager - Sportswear|
|Disciplines||Manufacturing & EngineeringJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Binh Duong|
Our client is a HK-led Sportswear Apparel manufacturing group serving customers such as Patagonia, Asics, Under Armours, etc. The group acquired their 1st factory in Binh Duong in April 2019 and is in the process of intergrating and re-setup the factory to the group standard.
- Convert existing QC-model system to QA-model with strong focus on improving visibility of quality issues, descrease defect & re-work rate.
- Work closely with HQ, and customers buyers/QA to ensure finished goods meet customers quality standards.
- Regularly conduct factory audit to identify gap with customers' requirement to come up with CAP and follow up.
- Manage & ensure smooth & production-friendly technical transition from development to mass-production.
- Build QA/QC team member's capability and skill.
- 15 years of experience in Quality Management (QA-oriented) in Garment Factories. Sportswear, active-wear, knitted fabric products experience is preferred.
- Capability to review, restructure and rebuild the whole Quality Management System (more visibility in production, faster detection of any risky production issues, cut down defect/rework % rate).
- Knowledge of Garment Tech (pattern reviewing, marker, fabric consumption, sewing technique, garment construction) is especially preferred.
- Fluent English and ability to use it in professional working situation (PPM with client, client visit and quality discussion).
This job has expired