Your future employerOne of the leading company in the testing industry is hiring a QA/QC Manager in the Pharmaceutical field to manage all aspects of the quality control program. If you are looking for an opportunity with a competitive salary, great performance bonus, and a clear promotion path, this job is for you.
Your key responsibilities- Perform audit in any capacity in conformance with the requirements of the Management team
- Assimilate, understand and operate the Certification Quality Management System
- Able to control the overall performance of audit activities, including any planning, review and the control of the other members of the audit team
- To have the main responsibility for client contact during the audit and for the success of the contract delivery
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Our key requirements- Hold a Technical sectors university degree; Medical is most preferred for ISO13485
- Have 5 years of working experience with at least 3-year experience in QA, QC, Technical, Production or Management system related
- Have successfully completed a registered or IRCA approved Lead auditor course based on reference standard
- Have successfully completed qualified as Auditor/ Lead auditor under an accredited Certification Bodies is a big advantage.
- Experience of participated in 2nd Parties/ 3rd Parties audit will be a plus.
About you- Good communication and presentation skills, teamwork spirit.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Capable of travel frequently