|Job Title||QA Technician - Accessories (Bag)|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a New-York based Mom&Baby Apparel & Accessories products with Sourcing Office located in District 7, HCMC, VIetnam. The office is recently opened (1 year) and is growing quite quickly with increasingly more production.
- Interacts with USA & Hong Kong Merchandising Teams to understand product line direction for new programs and helps determine construction requirements for accessory products as well as other apparel to best utilize manufacturing and raw material resources while achieving design and cost targets.
- Works closely with all manufacturing partners to execute production to desired standards, specifications and timing. Including conducting in line and end item inspections.
- Assist manufacturing partners in improving efficiencies, equipment selections, raw material solutions, manufacturing processes, and lean concepts.
- Works closely with Product Testing group to supply all needed samples for pre-shipment consumer testing on time.
- Able to offer construction and manufacturing solutions based on excellent understanding of raw material applications to optimize product quality and cost.
- Help manage product development process to maintain consistency of product and vendor responsiveness.
- 5-10 years+ related experience required.
- Prefer Bags and Travel product development and manufacturing experience.
- Good command of written and spoken Vietnamese and English language skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to work in both office and manufacturing environments
- Ability to travel domestically and to nearby regions
This job has expired