Your future employerOur customer is a global electronics company that engages in design, manufacturing, and sale of electronic components. To cope with their expansion and business needs, they are seeking a qualified candidate to join their team.
Your key responsibilities- Lead a Quality Control team
- Responsible for quality control and work supervision
- Responsible for quality performance improvement
- Responsible for reporting defects to suppliers
- Approve inspection and testing reports
- Perform product testing and design validation
- Handle customer complaints, follow up test reports and certification
Our key requirements- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Chemistry
- At least 10-year experiences in electronic or related industries are strongly required.
- Knowledge in Electronics Market and Quality Standard in Japan is a MUST
- Knowledge in chemical surveys such as RoHS and PFOS
- Knowledge of ISO 14000, TS -16949, QS-9000
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Strong command in written and spoken in English and Chinese preferred