Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in industrial technology in Vietnam. They are seeking a Quality Manager who will be responsible to establish, develop, implement & maintain the quality management system. Based at Bac Ninh city and reporting to Factory General Manager
Your key responsibilities• Manage Quality Management System (QMS),
1. Perform full range of activities associated with continuous improvement and quality management.
2. Provide professional support for ISO related audits
3. Coordinate ISO related certification process for all operating units including HSE.
4. Ensure the local QMS to coordinate with country regulations and guidelines.
5. Train the front end staff in capturing the customer feedback, suggestions, etc.
• Handle supplier management,
1. Identify, qualify and develop potential vendors in align with Company’s Supply Base Management Framework
2. Establish quality-at-source approach system to ensure high quality of all incoming materials.
• Manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control,
1. Develop, implement and maintain systems to accomplish the requirements.
2. Guide the quality engineers & inspector teams to ensure quality KPIs and parameters.
3. Identify, collect analyze and evaluate the data to resolve customer complaints.
• People management and functional training,
1. Assist employees in getting lean six sigma trainings and certifications.
2. Ensure appropriate training on quality standards and tools.
3. Train and certify employees to handle root cause analysis to prevent failures.
4. Promote and exchange best practices to strive for quality improvement.
5. Guide motivate and encourage workforce in accordance and coordination with HR.
6. Manage the performance of direct reports and groom the high performers.
7. Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed.
Our key requirementsTo be considered for this role you should have,
• University degree in Engineering (Prefer to Mechanical /Electrical Engineering; Manufacturing; Industrial Engineering; Quality Management…)
• Minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing and quality management with minimum 2 years of experience in people management.
• Specialized knowledge in ISO standards and knowledge of other standards (IEC/UL/TS).
• Excellent understanding of processes related to customer care (CCRP, NPS.) & experience in coaching staff.
• Lean six sigma certifications (Black belt preferred).
• Ability to manage complex operating structure including various stake holders.
• Strong and effective English communication skills.
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam