Our client is an international education technology company which looking for a strategic leader to setup the business in SEA region.
Your key responsibilities
- The role will lead the strategic operations of the organization across the region.
- In the predominantly business-to-business sales environment, the job holder will manage a team of marketing personnel across a number of geographies and be responsible for implementing regional strategic plans to achieve enrolment targets for the organization’s partner network.
- The job holder will manage a small to medium scale team across various marketing networks and channels and be involved in the day-to-day operations, as well as long-term strategy development.
- Reporting to the President, the job holder is a member of the executive sales and marketing team and will take a lead role in the development of sustainable business relationships and opportunities for the business in the region.
Our key requirements
- Analyse market trends and prepare enrolment forecasts.
- Review enrolment performance based on market volume and share of market.
- Develop customer service and sales strategies.
- Establish, set and meet enrolment targets for the region.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the organization’s regional sales function.
- Develop, manage and maintain the B2B channel partner network
- Develop and implement promotional and marketing strategies and plans based on market research, market demand, product position and pricing.
- Develop strategies for the launch of new or revised products.
- Evaluate the brand positioning and consumer insights into the organization’s products
- Develop and provide materials and sales tools to assist channel partners promote and sell the organization’s products
- Undertake necessary and appropriate liaison with various external stakeholders including both government and non-government agencies and institutional partners.
- Implement regular performance review and evaluation of all regions to ensure recruitment targets are met.
- Coordinate or commission market research and intelligence.
- Coordinate results of analysis, forecasts and statistical information gained from market research.
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities for new products, services and assess viability of existing products and strategies.
- Analyse and identify strategic partner relationships for the organization
- Overview and management of the operations within the region.
- Appoint and manage key staff to fulfil business objectives.
- Ensure all sales staff receive adequate and ongoing product and sales training.
- Set, manage and review KPI’s for Relationship Managers.
- Manage relationships with key external stakeholders, e.g. agents, government and nongovernment agencies and bodies, institutional partners.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the assigned country
- Control expenses against budget and ensure that ROI is within agreed parameters.
Additional Job Information
- Bachelor/ Master degree in marketing or business Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a marketing and sales role.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C sales and marketing.
- Experienced with marketing automation, email platforms and CRM Experienced using analytical tools eg, Google, Tableau etc
- Demonstrated management, sales and marketing experience.
- Sound knowledge of international education systems; graduate career outcomes and recruitment requirements.
- Proven track record in promoting services or products
- Ability to research and respond to market opportunities.
- Report proactively to management.
- Work independently to achieve the agreed business outcomes.
- Ability to undertake extensive market research and feasibility studies, with a view to making recommendations on key markets and opportunities.