Your future employerThis is an American company that sells health, beauty, and home care products.
Your key responsibilities1. Serve as the primary interface between ABO groups and internal stake holders to drive Leader Growth Solutions (LGS) implementation to achieve business goals.
2. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop, revise & implement customized programs for each ABO segment.
3. Design & implement company sales initiatives programs through identifying risks, improved areas based on understanding of ABO, market segment, industry conditions & business rationale.
4. Partner & build relationship to engage ABO with Amway value, products & strategies through implementing field activities such as rallies, seminars, meetings & forums...
5. Conduct account management analytic & reporting for monitoring business performance of assigned region, ABO groups and Leaders.
Our key requirements• Bachelors of Business Administration, Economics or related field.
• Min 2-year experience in sales consultancy, key account (KA) management position of FMCG or related fields.
• Effective Communication: Promote timely and open flow of pertinent information between self and others and across the organization. Encourages the open expression of ideas and opinions. Demonstrates active-listening skills. Seeks clarification when information or message are unclear.
• Planning & Execution: ability to multitask and get things done, works diligently to complete tasks as expected
• Build Trust: builds trust to leaders and influences them for their supports on company plan and strategy, typically follows stated policies and practices, balances company benefit and leader's expectation
• Focus on Customer: develops and delivers customer centered solutions, providing exceptional experiences, products, and services that meet ỏ exceed requirements of ABOs. Continuously identifies and provides new ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, removes barriers to service, and ensures customer issues are solved.
• Presentation Skill is required.
• Advance computer skills in Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint…