Your future employerOur client is an international ed-tech company which looks for a strategic leader to setup the business in South region.
Your key responsibilitiesA. Role purposes:
To achieve student enrollment goals for their portfolio of Channel Partners across all our Partner Universities & Institutions.
To manage depth relationships with Key Channel Partners, contributing to their sales strategy and team leadership.
To own responsibility for the service experience and delivery of these Channel Partners.
B. Main deliverables:
• Develop and implement regional sales plan in collaboration with Regional Director
• Produce business performance reports as and when required
• Identify Channel Partner growth opportunities and risk profile
• Achieve student enrollment targets.
• Be primary contact point for all Channel Partners for all kinds of enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
• Represent our Partner Universities & Institutions at exhibition and recruitment events
• Lead Channel Partner facing activities and oversee all student recruitment activities in the region
• Manage Channel Partner network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Channel Partner satisfaction.
• Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis.
• Identify, recommend & on-board new Channel Partners and new recruitment opportunities
• Comply with company policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority
of the job holder.
• Serve as country representative in the respective region, ensuring day-today operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
Our key requirements• CRM knowledge
• More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of International Students
• A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
• Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
• Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
• Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry