|Job Title||Regional Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
The role manages depth relationships with Key Channel Partners owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery of these channel, to achieve student enrolment goals.
- Development & execution of regional sales plan in collaboration with Regional Director
- Produce business performance reports as and when required
- Identify Channel Partner growth opportunities and risk profile
- Primary point of contact for all Channel Partners for all kinds of enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximize leads
- Represent the institution at exhibition and recruitment events
- Lead Channel Partner facing activities and oversee all student recruitment activities in the region
- Manage Channel Partner network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Channel - Partner satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Identify, recommend & on-board new Channel Partners and new recruitment opportunities
- Serve as country representative in the respective region, ensuring day-today operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of international students
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognize customers’ business requirements
- Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
This job has expired