Your Future Employer
The role manages depth relationships with Key Channel Partners owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery of these channel, to achieve student enrolment goals.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Development & execution of regional sales plan in collaboration with Regional Director
- Produce business performance reports as and when required
- Identify Channel Partner growth opportunities and risk profile
- Primary point of contact for all Channel Partners for all kinds of enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximize leads
- Represent the institution at exhibition and recruitment events
- Lead Channel Partner facing activities and oversee all student recruitment activities in the region
- Manage Channel Partner network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved Channel Partner satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis.
- Identify, recommend & on-board new Channel Partners and new recruitment opportunities
- Serve as country representative in the respective region, ensuring day-today operations, maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation.
Our Key Requirements
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model in recruitment of international students
- A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of indirect sales management
- Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognize customers’ business requirements
- Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry