|Job Title||Regulatory Affair Specialist|
|Disciplines||Healthcare & Life SciencesJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is one of the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services.
• Vietnam RA:
o Managing all necessary NPIs, product clearances, and registrations with relevant authorities for products supplied to Vietnam.
o Provide leadership and interface with local agencies and provide strategic direction to Marketing, R&D, Operations, and Sales to facilitate speed to market and to maintain compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
o Be responsible for checking & maintaining product compliance documents.
o Support regulatory expertise and document related to Sales and Marketing
o Provide guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new product technologies and ensure regulatory requirements are fully met for each new product introduction.
o Act as Vietnam subject matter expert for product regulations, including developments.
• SEA (South East Asia) RA:
o Support SEA regulatory compliance, reporting and business partnering activities as indicated by the SEA Manager (English documentation only).
• University degree with 5+ years professional experience; Biocides, VFA, Cosmetics, Veterinary and MOH registration experience preferred.
• Demonstrated grasp of business and regulatory processes
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
• Prefer local candidate who understand government regulation
This job has expired