Your future employerOur client is one of the leading suppliers of quality ladies wear to a worldwide market. Due to the rapid growth of the business and its expansion, the company are looking for talents to join and create the well-established and highly successful company.
Your key responsibilitiesOverall: To seek, establish, get in touch with customers to distribute the company’s products.
1. Retail Business Management
· Manage and supervise training activities, develop human resources, train and develop retail staff
· Implement and build working procedures, rules and regulation relating to retail channel and its customer service.
· Build the training programs to staff to improve skills for retailers.
· Balance, distribute suitable retail staff in retail centers.
· Control the sales documentation processes.
· Supervise, verify daily the documentation managing system.
· Check and approve bonus/ penalty scheme of retail offices
· Make sure that the distribution, documentation and supporting systems are operating effectively.
· Cooperate with other departments to solve issues, manage instruments, infrastructure of sales centers, such as: cabinet, lighting system, air ventilation
2. Sales Organization and Customer Service
· Manage and follow operation of sales centers
· Manage and update sales volume of sales centers
· Manage and supervise, control goods at sales centers
· Cooperate with other sections to propose ideas to increase sales volume
· Cooperate to do goods inventory periodically at the sales centers
· Implement sales plan according to plans which were approved
· Update sales analysis statistically to evaluate the effectiveness of sales programs.
· Cooperate to do market research, open new market, new subsidiaries
Our key requirementsThe successful Global Project Manager should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in economics, business administration, marketing, finance or related majors.
- At least 7-105 year solid experience as Account Management / Business Development / Sales in big company, famous brand names
- Experience in retail system management in fashion retail channel.
2. Personal skills:
- Good at planning, set up targets for organization and personnel
- Good management skills, including planning, organizing, execution, and training
- Good promotion skills: communication, negotiation, presentation
- Good at controlling, reporting, problem solving, conflict handling
- Independent and team-work skills, work under high pressure
- Office skills: Good at Microsoft office programs
- English skills: fluent in 4 skills
- Hands on, detailed, proactive at work
- Be honest, enthusiastic, open and adaptable with new environment
- Long-term commitment to work with the Group
4. Other requirements:
- Male/female, from 30-40
- Fashion desire
- Good ability to negotiate and convince