Your Future Employer
Our client is a global Financial Services company
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work with and support the partner to develop and grow the company practice to achieve required revenue and service delivery targets by leading sales and contracting activities and over sighting the delivery of agreed Risk services to meet client expectations.
- Involve the talent development of local staff in the RA practice to meet on-going business requirements.
- Participate in project teams to support development and effective rollout of projects/programs related to the Risk Advisory function.
I. Key Financial Performance Indicators
- Leading sales in Risk Advisory services and then manage contracts and deliverables to ensure that the Risk Advisory annual business plan KPI’s in terms of revenue, profit and billable hours, AR, collection, WIP are met as of below:
- Net Client Service Revenue (NSR) recorded in SAP.
- Chargeable hours.
- Lockup (WIP + AR/Revenue).
- AR over 60 days/total AR (%).
- Recovery rate.
- Days of collection.
II. Key Managerial Performance Indicators
- Facilitator hours for staff level.
- Monthly/upon request updates of self-portfolio (Revenue, WIP, AR, etc). No missing deadline and no non-compliance reports.
- Compliance with Performance Management process with coaching time as role of counsellor and counselee. No missing deadline and no non-compliance reports.
- Compliance with timesheet. No missing deadline.
- Practice Review results Green.
- Compliance with other Firm’s policy (eg: Risk and Reputation, Ethics, e-Learning etc) No missing deadline and no non-compliance reports.
Delivery Service Standards
- Lead RA team to provide the following services to clients but not limited to:
- Execute/supervise and conclude the engagements in Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk services in accordance with existing DTT methodologies and approaches, or other related standards deemed as appropriate.
- Manage the entire engagement to deliver quality work to clients as well as coaching, guiding and supervising works of subordinates.
- Work Independently In Building Up Network, Doing Business Development, Speaking At Seminars/workshops, Seeking For New Deals And Closing Deals To Provide Other Risk Advisory Services Listed Below But Not Limited To
- Strategic Risk Advisory.
- Operational Risk Advisory.
- Regulatory Risk Advisory.
- Public training, Seminars, Published Articles, etc.
- Involve, take ownership and responsibility to deliver projects as per Firm's quality standard and clients’ expectations. Take responsibility for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations.
Business and Marketing Planning
- Develop business plan that supports agreed strategies; improves market share and service levels whilst meeting the expected financial target.
- Lead the building of market intelligence of key clients/ industry of choice
- Conceptualize and develop new or innovative services/solutions that meet client's needs.
- Develop, train and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
- Take lead role in mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
- Branding and Relationship Building
- Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting at least 03 public talks/external seminars/ client’s presentations per year.
- Contribute 02 articles in any subject related to risks services per year.
Our Key Requirements
- Appropriate degree qualifications. Relevant professional qualifications such as CIA, FRM, Fraud qualification (completed or in progress) would be an advantage.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience; focus on risk consulting, internal controls and business process- related projects.
- Solid experience in managing, training and developing RA staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively with local and regional RA team to complete multiple projects with changing priorities and meet deadlines; and ability to work in a local and international team environment.
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to work in a high growth and dynamic environment.
- Strong track record in both participating in and managing projects, team project and delivery of projects.
- High level communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels. Ability to build strong working relationships with Management, employees and colleagues.
- Display high levels of energy, drive together with high standard professional ethics.
- Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as Projects, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Access.
- Certification in Finance or Risk Management area is desirable.