Your future employerOne of our key clients is seeking a Sale Executive in spare parts to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will develop and cover the growing business in the region as planned.
Your key responsibilities- Perform SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis for responsible territory market, collect information about the competition, potential market volume, and current market share and customers feedback
- Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, seminars, walk the line, solution, presentation… to find out customer needs and transform opportunities into orders
- Cooperate with customer and project team in customer project, collect customer’s needs, analyze the application and provide a solution to satisfy the customer with values
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen the good relationship with customer’s distributors
- Ensure that related sales targets will be met in terms of unit sales, volume, and revenue generation
- Increase market share in the assigned territory
- Promote the products, giving each equal opportunity and exposure in the market, through the development of a customer base as well as identifying new business opportunities and applications.
Our key requirements- A University Degree in engineering is preferable or have equivalent knowledge gained from experience
- At least 02-years experience in selling industrial equipment and must have a strong ability to close orders
- Good understanding and experience of sales territory management and its actual implementation.
- Good communication skills with the ability to make technical presentations. Must be fluent in English and has a good understanding of the business culture.
About you- Enthusiasm & Good working attitude
- Good interpersonal skill plus knowledge