Your future employerOpportunity to work for a leader in e-commerce software company focusing on enterprise online shop projects.
Your key responsibilities1. Sales
- Actively search for sales leads and exceed sales target
- Develop sales activity plan and cooperate with sales manager to develop and execute sales strategies and initiatives
- Develop suitable materials, campaigns, and related methods to promote sales activities, the product, and the organization
- Cultivate, manage a portfolio of enterprise clients
2. Team Building
- Develop a sales team, and support sales manager to cultivate and oversee the training, activities, and performance of the sales team
- Support sales manager to design the management system for sales team
- Advise clients on the suitable solutions for various eCommerce matters (system, SEO, design, marketing etc.)
- Coordinate and well communicate with tech development and marketing department to continuously improve the products
- Monitor the progress of on-going projects
- Support the clients in using the solutions
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
Our key requirements- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or IT-related areas
- 3 years of tech-related sales experience at a B2B software company
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Strong interest for the field of technology, startup, eCommerce and related matters
- Strong aptitude for IT processes and application, demonstrate the ability to learn a new product fast.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills Business-fluent in English
- Conversational Japanese (N3 or above) is preferable.