Your future employerThis Japanese-based company is the electrical components and equipment provider with many branches around the globe. Encouraging an open and supportive company culture, they provide appropriate training and care for the development of their employees. If you want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Your key responsibilities- Be responsible for sales activities and annual sales budget of industrial plant (Cement, Steel, Chemical, Thermal Power Plant)
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with business partners, customer
- Identify the sale opportunities, potential customers, action plans to expand sales
- Prepare sale forecasts, project pipeline, sale achieve report
- Research, evaluate and analysis all kinds of potential risks
- Fulfill other tasks and duties assigned by management
Our key requirements- University degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering
- Good knowledge about Drive and Control systems and products (Low/Medium voltage)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the industrial plant-related field (Cement, Steel, Chemical, Thermal Power Plant)
- Experience in a managerial role is an advantage
About you- Good computer skill: MS office, AutoCAD,…
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills and strong compliance understanding.
- Proficient in English both in speakin and writing