Your future employerOur client is looking for a Sales/Control Analyst, who will assist the Control/ Project Manager in the development, implementation, and monitoring of robust and other assigned tasks.
Your key responsibilities- Assist the Control/ Project Manager in the establishing, maintenance and monitoring of effective and efficient financial controls within the assigned area
- Follow up and deliver local yearly control agenda that agreed by CFM
- Participate as required in control reviews (Business Control Review, Group Audits…)
- Prepare management report to meet the management’s needs relating to sell-out and distributors’ stock
- Provide reports/analysis relating to sell-out and distributors’ stock in a timely and accurate manner
- Validate promotional schemes offer to distributors and customers, including ROI review, NHF compliance & improve the execution process to meet the control requirements (MCE, E&C, I&E, Tax, and Legal view…)
- Perform post evaluation for schemes as well as other ad-hoc audit supports as assigned
- Support Marketing team in pricing review in compliance with POT, RRP & NHF process
Assist in updating RAT, GAT
- Perform EPT payment reconciliation and monthly inform company Tax the agreed list of EPT rate by SKU
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
Key challenges faced on the role:
- Have a positive/strong and meaningful conversation with the business/ functions to influence and gain their support
- Able to continuously improve the process
- Able to provide guidance on the control process to the local leadership team
- Meet key deadlines with minimum supervision, able to make wise judgment and decisions to achieve the deadline
Our key requirements- A university degree in Accounting and/or professional accounting qualification. e.g. CPA, ACCA
- At least 3-years relevant experience with 2-year working experience in secondary sales management and/or business and financial controlling matters
- Knowledge of global and local financial accounting (VAS, IFRS) is a must.
- Fluent spoken & written Vietnamese & English is preferable.