Your future employerA chemical company is seeking a Sales Supervisor to develop business in the assigned area or assigned account to achieve personal sales target. The ideal candidate will provide after-sales technical support & advice to customers and fulfill other related tasks.
Your key responsibilities- Responsible to achieve individual yearly sales target and area sales target.
- Make profit to the company by creating a high gross margin and controlling selling expenses
- Find new prospect and market to build a database
- Provide technical service to the customer in order to utilize company product in application
- Manage customer visit plan regularly to follow up product usage and build up a relationship with customers.
- Coordinate with service team in planning weekly customer service plan to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Support sales team in sales activities plan including follow up in order to achieve their sales target.
Our key requirements- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 3 years experiences in manufacturing industry related sales and marketing.
- Metalworking fluid sales experiences preferred.
- Excellent communication, decision-making, and planning and organizing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel