|Job Title||SAP Project Delivery Lead|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
• Facilitate project planning in detail aligning customer expectations, project scope, cost budgets and managing risks.
• Monitor multiple projects, identify risks and issues in advance and initiate appropriate corrective and preventive actions ensuring performance as per project goals.
• Establish effective project performance management system and necessary reporting and ensure execution across the projects.
• Manage external and internal stakeholders and guide the project teams to execute it effectively
• Provide expert support helping project managers to achieve, maintain and improve the project performance.
• Act as senior management representative dealing with various matters with customers like periodic reviews, escalation management and guiding on project execution
• Ensure compliance to various project management and monitoring processes within organization and ensure compliance to project management principles, processes and standards
• Guide the Customer Management to understand the SAP product, project, methodology and support in decision making during the project life cycle.
• Facilitate change management guiding both Customer and teams and initiating necessary support and resources
• Help develop or evaluate the solutions proposed to various customers either during the project or during pre-sale process as an expert
• Broad knowledge of SAP products (SAP S/4, Ariba, Success Factor, BPC, …) and detailed knowledge of any module in SAP
• Expert level Project management
• Expert level Stakeholder management
• ASAP methodology and Solution Manager methodology
• Proficiency in Risk Management, Conflict management and negotiation skills , Solution Management and General Management
• Domain knowledge - any commonly known domain
• Good people management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with proficiency in English language
• Multi-culture exposure working with regions and local is necessary.
• Certification in Project Management is preferable.
This job has expired