|Job Title||Scrum Master|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
• Communicated with main stakeholders
• Support the Product Owner and Development Team to do everything possible to delight customers
• Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
• Ensure and facilitate cross-team coordination
• Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc
• Planning Experience
• JIRA/Confluence experience
• 2 year+ Scrum Master Experience in any well-known software environment.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
This job has expired