Your key responsibilities• Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
• Communicated with main stakeholders
• Support the Product Owner and Development Team to do everything possible to delight customers
• Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
• Ensure and facilitate cross-team coordination
• Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
Our key requirements• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc
• Planning Experience
• JIRA/Confluence experience
• 2 year+ Scrum Master Experience in any well-known software environment.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills