|Job Title||Senior Analyst, Fixed Income, Credit|
|Disciplines||Financial ServicesJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is one of leading Fund Management Companies in VietNam, currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Fixed Income or Manager based in HCMC.
Perform analysis on local currency bonds and local credits. Role involves monitoring and researching market, sector and corporate related information.
Provide sector views and corporate, credit level views and recommendations at the regular or ad-hoc meetings.
Assist the Head of Fixed Income to complete other assigned tasks which may require to analyze and come up with the investment idea and investment decision.
Work with the Fixed Income team to develop and grow the credit fund management business.
Completed other Fixed Income related assigned tasks.
Comply with the company process and may participate in ad-hoc projects to enhance the investment process when required.
The role will assist Head of Fixed Income in (i) Credit research and assessment including macro, sector, corporate, credit research and assessment, (ii) other fixed income related tasks.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of fixed income investments, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal/ risk department as required.
Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
Contribute to other ad-hoc activities that may be required to support the team.
Bachelor degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Analytics, Financial Math. CFA could be a plus.
Minimum of 5 years of credit analysis related experience.
Knowledge and understanding of fixed income investments.
Strong interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to take complex issues and distill them to key points in a persuasive and credible manner. A high level of professionalism is mandatory.
Strong team player that is flexible, adaptable and hardworking who believes in an integrated team driven investment process.
Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Additional Job Information
• Prioritise and deliver own objectives in alignment with the team strategy.
• Demonstrate consistent high personal integrity.
• Deliver on my objectives to high standards of efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
• Identify improvements in how I work and support changes in the business.
• Prioritise customers and look to deliver beyond their expectations.
• Take responsibility for my own development and career.
• Openly communicate, listen to and work cooperatively with others.
• Good communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Fluent in English language both written and spoken.
• Strong inter-personal and networking skills.
• Team player and yet able to work independently when required.
• Resourceful, flexible and able to respond in a rapidly changing environment.
This job has expired