|Job Title||Senior Android Developer|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
• Build re-usable Android software components for the Company platform.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
• Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
• Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Deep understanding of Android Studio, Java, Android NDK, etc
• Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
• Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
• Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
Additional Job Information
Recruitment Consultant (IT&T)
This job has expired