|Job Title||Senior Associate, PR|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
A leading fund management group
The Senior Associate acts as a “gate keeper” who controls the information and news stories between the company and its public groups so that the company’s reputation in both investment and CSR activities is consistently strengthened.
Day-to-day duties include:
• Monitoring coverage on local media on periodically basis
• Conducting coverage analysis, media brief when required
• Developing and PR campaigns and communication strategies.
• Planning and organizing/coordinating media events, including the companies’ press conferences and other prestigious investment forums and conferences.
• Delivering on media inquiries including written responses and direct or on-call interviews with companies’ authorized speakers.
• Providing high quality suggestions to media responses and press releases by combining the company’s key messages and in-depth knowledge of the required topics.
• Delivering high quality English-Vietnamese translation and vice versa to the companies’ public documents, including official letters to business partners and Government bodies.
• Working with local media cycle, building trust with key publishers in economic/investment field to maintain and further improve company’s favorable relationship with the news media.
• Seeking and coordinating sponsorship opportunities to aid the company’s healthy relationship with major news publishers and other organizations.
Supporting internal clients:
• Providing communications know-hows and suggestions to the company’ investees, affiliates and subsidiaries when requested.
• Supporting Government Relations and Business Development and other in relevant occasions.
• Supporting internal communication, including staff newsletters and company’s town halls.
• Providing admin services to Head of Government Affairs and Communications.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding formal written Vietnamese
• Fluent spoken and written English
• High attention to details in writing in both languages.
• Background in Finance is required, with over 3 years in financial environment preferred
• Familiarity with local media environment is a major plus
• Highly flexible, able to navigate complicated situations
• Great co-ordination skills and can work well either alone or with other teams
• Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude when it comes to working with clients
This job has expired