Your future employerIf you are an experienced lawyer in Banking and Finance and is looking for new challenges to step up in your lawyer career, this opportunity is for you. This leading international law firm offers a wide range of career benefits including competitive salary, premium healthcare programs, training programs and many more.
Your key responsibilities- Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions
- Work across practice groups and offices as the needs of the Vietnam practice requires
- Engage in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of many transaction documents
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Provide due diligence review and prepare issues memos about the risks in project documents (such as construction contracts, operation, and maintenance agreements, etc.
Our key requirements- Have Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City bar admission
- Have minimum 8 years’ work experience post-graduation as a lawyer at a well-regarded international law firm in Vietnam or a leading Vietnamese law firm
- Possess strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills
About you- Excellent command of written and spoken legal English
- Professional and proactive manner
- Outstanding experience in building and maintaining existing and new client relationships
- Detail-oriented and organized person
- Ability to handle work load with efficiency