Your future employer:
Our client, one of leading global insurers is looking for Senior Business Development Manager. Join us if you want to gain international exposure in terms of career development.
Report to: Head of Traditional Distribution (regional)
No. of staffs: around 20
Manage a sales team to achieve assigned target in premium and increase the business for personal and small to mid-size corporate accounts.
- Ensure that the sales target premiums are aligned with the business plan and meeting the objectives
- Recruit and select strong talents to join the sales team
- Manage the performance and development of the sales team members
- Manage the top line and bottom line
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless business transactions
Product: Accident & Health Practice (A&H)
Our key requirements:
- University graduate major in Business Management/Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 10 year’s working experience in insurance products sales
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Experience in dealing with brokers and agents in Employee Benefits is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of producer management and substantial experience in insurance marketing, agency relations and management.
- Complete product knowledge of group and individual medical, travel and accident & health
- Selling skills
- Self-motivator, strong entrepreneurship
- Leadership skills
- Problem solver with analytical thinking
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (ext: 313) or email email@example.com to discuss further.