|Job Title||Vice President, Business Development|
|Disciplines||Real EstateJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is an American-backed Singaporean investment fund specializing in Industrial Property Management & Leasing - and particularly for Warehouse Facilities.
The office was established in July 2019 and has since gained a lot of traction in the market with several deals done - and now they are looking for a (Senior) Business Development Manager to widen their client base.
- Be highly proactive in networking, market trend researching, prospecting potential customers who have plan to expand their business in Vietnam, consequently increasing their needs for warehousing facilities.
- Frequent communication with customers to collect necessary info for preparing warehousing facility proposal and present for customers.
- Partner with 3PL service providers for collaboration. (we lease out warehouse, they operate)
- 10 - 12 years of experience in Business Development for Contract Logistics (warehousing) in Vietnam market.
- Being a "super-networker" to constantly be in-the-market to gather market intel who can build, maintain, and foster relationship with industry stakeholders.
- Strong customer service and solutions-oriented mindset.
Additional Job Information
The role comes along with attractive package and performance bonus.
This job has expired