Your future employerOur client is one of the leading suppliers of quality ladies wear to a worldwide market. Due to the rapid growth of the business and its expansion, the company are looking for talents to join and create the well-established and highly successful company.
Your key responsibilities• Forecast levels of demand for services and products;
• Keep a constant check on stock levels;
• Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
• Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
• Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
• Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
• Process payments and invoices;
• Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
• Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities;
• Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
• Develop a purchasing strategy;
• Produce reports and statistics using computer software;
• Evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors;
• Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
• Attend meetings and trade conferences;
• Train and supervise the work of other members of staff.
Our key requirements- At least 5 year experience.
- Experience in companies / distributors of ladies fashion brands
- Can read and understand drawing
- Knowledge’s Skills And Abilities
- Negotiation skills are preferred.
- A good English skill set is required in spoken, written and reading