Your future employerRGF Executive Search is an international brand of Recruit Group, the world’s fourth largest recruiting and information services company. With offices in 26 cities across Asia, we aim at helping global multinationals and local companies attract top leaders for senior executive to mid-level management roles through research and headhunting services. We offer market leading training, fast track career opportunities, and a chance to join one of the world's top recruitment brands.
RGF has only one vision: To make each and every individual happy. Join our team to be a part of an international recruitment brand and Japan's largest recruiting group.
Your key responsibilities- Establish, further develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients and candidates to be seen as a Specialist in the market
- Provide support and share information across teams and functions specific to your area of specialization
- Understanding job descriptions and using your creativity to attract the right talent
- Work closely with your support team to drive efficiencies and accuracy in our service delivery
- Engage in data-mining and proactively source for suitable candidates
- Conduct candidate interviews and manage the candidate/client interviews including obtaining feedback
- Work collaboratively across the teams to ensure full service is provided to clients and candidates
- Provide specialist advice on your specialization to your clients and candidates
- Participate in networking events and assignments to increase industry knowledge and presence
- Coach and train junior consultants
Our key requirements- Have at least 3 years' experience in IT & Telecommunications or in recruitment for IT & Telecommunications sector
- Have proven experience in a Sales/Marketing/BD role
- Strong understanding of Technical roles within IT industry
- Strong Network within IT&T industry
- Familiar with a 360 degree Recruitment experience covering business development, client partnership, candidate attraction, sourcing, interviewing and placement of candidates is preferable
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record in consistently achieving your revenue targets
About you- A passionate, ambitious, resilient and driven to succeed individual
- Have excellent, influential communications skills
- Have entrepreneurial and strategic mindset to achieve personal and team goals and proactively monitor activity against results
If you are looking for an accelerated and rewarding career, this is the role for you. Apply today or email email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.