Your key responsibilities• Define, develop, and maintain Cloud platform including the technology components that provide: data ingestion, data integration, data modeling, data processing and data visualization
• Lead activities to gather, analyze, and document project functional requirements
• Define epics, user stories, tasks, and subtasks for projects
• Design and develop new features for the SaaS platform
• Maintain and enhance existing features of the SaaS platform
• Create unit tests, perform unit testing and fix bugs
• Assist in project management responsibilities including scope, schedule, issues and risks
• Help validate that solutions meet requirements and service/quality level agreements
• Mentor junior team members
Our key requirements• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science.
• 2+ years of experience in data/backend engineer.
• Know at least one of following program languages: Python, NodeJS, Java, Scala.
• Experience with Spark, AWS is preferred (S3, EMR, Lambda, Step Func, DynamoDB, …)
• Experience with serverless architecture is a plus.
About youDuc Nguyen
Recruitment Consultant (IT&T)