|Job Title||Senior Devops Engineer|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Containerization - We are making our infrastructure immutable and we love containerizing whatever we can. Docker and Kubernetes are currently our main weapons to conquer the field. If you’re a Chuck Norris of those tools, join us.
• Version Control System, more specifically, Git - We code our world, so we’d better version it. It’s that simple why we need Git skills. If you’re into Git, join us. By the way, if you’re also into IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and have been familiar with names like Terraform, we’re in need of help here. Come to us!
• Documenting - So you’re proud of the work you’ve done? Good. Write it down, show it off to the world (or to your team only, if you’re a bit shy).
• CI/CD - What would the DevOps world be like without Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment? And just so you know, we’re leveraging Jenkins, but we’d love to hear from you any CI/CD tooling and story.
• Database Administration - Be it SQL, NoSQL, in-memory. We love and use them all. If names like MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Redis sound too familiar (and exciting) to you, let’s talk.
• GitOps - Sounds cool, right? Help us be cool if you can. (And by “us” we mean “you” included.)
• Security - Let’s not be on TechCrunch someday for any data leaked. How could you help secure our systems? Time to show off.
• Cloud Cost Control - Not only our cloud needs to be stable, scalable, highly available, secure, etc. it also needs to be cost-optimized (so that the CEO won’t bother us).
• Oh, and did we mention that Linux understanding is essential? (E.g., to automate your jobs using Bash, or to tune the OS for the best performance.)
Additional Job Information
Recruitment Consultant (IT&T)
This job has expired