|Job Title||Senior Digital Marketing Staff|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
- Develop digital communication strategies to deliver business objectives, marketing objectives
- Maximizing all opportunities/ possibilities to land digital innovation to address business requirement.
- Creating effective briefs adhering business needs to guide agencies & deliver communication plans, integrated digital activities, creative concept, ideas, content creation, shooting supervision, media strategies, media plans, media execution & measurement.
- Managing & executing digital campaigns on all digital platforms, including but not limit within: Display, Video, Social, Search (SEM/ SEO), Influencer, Media Data, Real Time Dashboard, Content… at advanced level with fast speed.
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders to assure excellent execution (Brand, PR, Product, Sale team), adhering strictly brand guideline to delivery brand consistency in consumer-facing communication.
- Being able to manage and work with agencies (KPI setting)
- Monitoring & optimizing content, media performance across digital touch points. Sharing digital data, insight to non-stop build brand equity performance on digital channels.
-Tracking & measuring performance to capture all digital marketing efforts. Digital learning should be collected & assist in the development of new marketing strategies.
- Being able to manage marketing budget
- Intensive knowledge of digital marketing & industry trend, with the ability to think strategically.
-Passion in fashion, social digital activities.
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning, brand attribute, brand portrait, consumer segmentation, consumer insight
- Familiarity with brand plan, and all Brand KPI
- Results-driven attitude
- A creative mindset
Ms. Phuc Phan - 0906 486 606 (email@example.com)
This job has expired