|Job Title||Senior Director, Head of Marketing Indochina|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:
A multinational financial services corporation. They offer you an opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
They are looking for a Senior Director, Head of Marketing who will be based in Ho Chi Minh city and drive marketing leadership in the country by providing data and insight driven marketing strategies and solutions that grow business to achieve KPIs.
- Collaborate with country head and cross functional leads to align on key business, product, partnership priorities that defines growth of business which leads to focus of marketing
- Drive and motivate excellence from agencies to deliver great creative work that addresses core consumer insights, effective media strategy that deliver more from less
- Drive the company's Digital Engagement & Innovation Partnerships, build local digital thought leadership for owned, earned and paid digital & social platforms including accelerating the importance of social as a core marketing muscle to move the business metrics. This includes providing support on content development, platform evolution, systems & delivery and optimization.
- Become a strategic partner to drive B2B client and merchant partnership strategy to accelerate success of both the company and its partners utilizing marketing capabilities.
- Lead and drive client / merchant engagement to deliver CMS strategy and initiatives that supports both client and Visa business priorities. Meet GCES KPIs with year on year improvement
- Manage the country marketing budget and ensure all activities adhere to Visa’s financial forecasting, reporting, sourcing, legal and compliance policies, while achieving budget efficiencies and reduce non-working dollar percentage
Our key requirements:
- Good understanding of trends and themes in payments and commerce
- Have more than 10 to 15 years of consumer and client marketing experience across top-tier FMCG, Financial, Technology, and payments industry preferred
- Proven experience in managing great creative work, effective partnership in managing agencies across creative, media, digital, research, and below the line activities
- Proven experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects across internal and external organizations
- Futurist outlook and passion for technology innovation. Understanding of the financial services business is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated capabilities in client engagement at senior levels – communication, presence, and thought leadership
- Ability and mindset to work collaboratively across various Visa and Innovation functions
- Demonstrate strong leadership behavior that drives effective communication, collaboration, engagement and results driven business outcome
This job has expired