|Job Title||Senior Embedded Software Engineer|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:
A global company that develops and manufactures lights and electronics equipments for the automotive industry.They offer a professional working enviroment with modern workplaces.You will be joining a team of talented colleagues who are passionate in what they are doing and offer full support for both your personal and professional development.
- Design, develop & test product-specific software of automotive body electronics module & system over the entire product development cycle
- Apply model based development on a distributed embedded system
- Work on SW-architecture, write, test and debug code according to software requirement specification and the defined process
- Discuss with customer about specific solution for body electronics modules & system, including function implementation and system interface
- Complete software module test report and integration test report according to test result
- Coach assistant and engineer in technical issue
- Take part in the interview process
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Have more than 5 years’ experience in Embedded System
- Embedded development tool especially Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow and dSPACE tool chain like TargetLink experience
- Have experience with simulation and development tools, e.g. Vector CANoe, etc.
- Have experience with C and C++
- Have experience with 16-/32-bit microprocessor is a plus
- Real time operating system OSEK programming experience preferred
- CAN bus software design experience preferred
If your are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact Duc Nguyen, Consultant - IT & Telco at +84 937 344 556 or skype: ncduc88 to discuss further.
This job has expired