The job holder is deputy head of the department and responsible for completing daily journal entries and preparing various reporting tasks to the Management and the headquarters.
- Fulfill all statutory requirement of VAS.
- Prepare important reporting tasks for Monthly Management Meeting.
- Complete accurate journal entries and prepare Trial Balance and other accounting reports.
- Engage in statutory audit conducted by external auditors.
- Complete consolidated accounting report (IFRS) for reporting.
- Manage balance sheet including reconciliation and fixed asset.
- Estimate vs Actual monitoring P&L and cash flow.
- Treasury activity (deposit, retail sales funds collection and CMS).
- Train and develop 1-2 subordinates in the department.
- Excellent command of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Good knowledge in all important accounting items ranging from revenue recognition, fixed asset, lease accounting and consolidated accounting.
- Experienced in directly working with C - level in regular reporting and management discussion.
- Around 10-year experience in statutory accounting field. CPA qualification or retail or global company experience will be advantage.
- Chief Accountant qualification.
- Capable of using SAP system.
- Have a high curiosity in finance, accounting and tax tasks.
- Hold a high standard of ownership and growth mindset.
- Have a clear career aspiration as finance and accounting professional.
- Keen on self development in a global working environment.