Your future employer
One of the world largest multinational insurance group with more than 400 companies and nearly 75,000 employees. They offer great training and fast-track career progression opportunity.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be joining a dynamic teams based in Ho Chi Minh city and responsible for financial reporting and financial planning & analysis functions.
- Financial reporting to the Regional office
- Business performance management
- Strategic Analysis
- Planning, Forecasting and budget control
- Finance Partnership
- Project appraisal
- Train staff on professional skill
Our key requirements
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting/ Finance or Economics major.
- ACCA or pursuing ACCA is a plus
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, experience in Life Insurance industry (preferred)
- Good communication (in bilingual Vietnamese & English)
- Good presentation skill
- Good management skill
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Good knowledge of system: Sun system, SAP