Your future employerOur Client is a foreign fund management firm
Your key responsibilities1. Market research;
- Update latest projects and regulations in the energy industry through various sources
2. Project sourcing and screening
- Meet developers, potential partners, local authorities, consultants, law/accounting firms and other project stakeholders to source promising projects.
3. Transaction Structuring
4. Commercial Negotiations
5. Project and Financing Documentations
6. To support in interpretation/ translation for client
7. Other tasks, as requested by General Director
Our key requirements- 8 – 10 years of similar experience in sourcing including handling transactions, networking and building client relationships and strong network and connections in energy industries.
- Bachelor degree in financial analysis, accounting... related field
- Language: Business level
- Age: above 30-50
- Experience in banking sector is preferred.