Your key responsibilities• Leading the local IT team.
• Provide guidance to individual IT member and grow the IT organization.
• Work as business partner with client department leaders and users to analyze business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions, then drive to deliver the agreed solution.
• Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team, full commitment making operationally established condition.
• Manage local IT partners to deliver IT services on schedule, in budget, 100% compliance with SLA. Maintain a stable IT environment for the entire business.
• Monitor and control IT budget, expenses.
Our key requirements• Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT domain, 3 years in Managerial position.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in retail business as IT area
• Fully understand Store Inventory Management System & its integration with SCM, WMS systems.
• Good understanding of E-Commerce Systems.
• Sound knowledge in cloud-based technologies, e.g. AWS.
• Able to solve complex problems with process improvement and system enhancement to achieve business goals.
• Strong leadership in people management
• Business level communication in English
• Working experience in Global Organization/Projects