Your future employerOur client, one of leading Real Estate Developer is looking for Senior Legal & Compliance Manager. If you want to take challenges in a multinational working environment and developing people, this is the role for you.
Your key responsibilitiesNo. of subordinates: 4
The Senior Legal & Compliance Manager will lead the team to provide in-house legal services in order to support the operations of the business and ensure that all related matters comply with laws and regulations.
- Research and update legal knowledge and new laws/regulations to other teams, including corporate and real estate areas; advise the management all legal matters and the potential impacts of current and future laws and regulations on the operations of the organization
- Evaluate the organization’s current/proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that all comply with the laws and regulations
- Conduct risk assessment on corporate operations and project developments
- Develop and implement an organization-wide legal strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and its long-term and short-term business objectives
- Negotiate and settle commercial arrangements such as loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Negotiate and draft real estate documents, including purchase and sale agreements, deposit and reservation agreements, long term lease agreements, etc. and monitor the execution of these agreements
- Negotiate disputes with purchasers/ vendors/other parties and handle numerous legal matters arising from sale and lease of residential/commercial units
- Oversee legal defense actions and represent the company at the courts/government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the organization’s legal and business interests
- Handle regulatory matters, including governmental filings, licenses, approvals, permits and registration of group companies and projects
- Prepare materials for external legal counsels and work with them to ensure the organization's interests are well-represented.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop professional legal staff to ensure that the organization's legal activities are conducted accurately, ethically and according to established guidelines.
Our key requirements- Hold a Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Law
- Have a minimum 10 years of experience practicing laws
- Have in-depth knowledge of real estate industry’s laws and regulations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to transcend functional and operational boundaries, listen well and form strong relationships across companies.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
About you- A strong leader who interacts well with local and regional teams
- A problem solver
- A solution provider
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant via email email@example.com to discuss further.