Your Key Responsibilities
We are looking for high potential lawyers to join a big project, the Vietnam’s largest integrated resort in Hoi An, Quang Nam with competitive package.
- Acting as team manager
- Work in close cooperation with Senior Management, Operations, Finance, Procurement to ensure smooth legal operation of the company's activities.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts in both English and Vietnamese.
- Participate in M&A and project finance transactions.
- Handle licensing matters, including drafting, submitting and updating various licenses
- Oversee corporate matters, including drafting Members Council resolution and minutes, updating company charter, managing powers of attorney.
- Identify/advise legal risks in connection with the company's corporate and commercial activities.
- Assist the line manager to lead the legal team and assign tasks accordingly.
- Cooperate with external lawyers
- Monitor changes to regulatory requirements and proactively handle regulatory developments
- Build/maintain professional working relationships with relevant local authorities
Our Key Requirements
- LL.B or LL.M degree holder
- From 4 years of relevant law practice
- Familiar with regulations on relevant fields
- Knowledge of Law on Investment, Land on Enterprises, Commercial Code, Civil Code
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience in working with relevant local/ central authorities, government and maintaining such relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of procedures applicable to licensing of foreign invested enterprises.