Your key responsibilities
We are looking for high potential lawyers to join a big project, the Vietnam’s largest integrated resort in Hoi An, Quang Nam with competitive package.
- Collaborate with Project Development Team on the planning, structuring, licensing and execution of various real estate projects
- Draft, review and negotiate real estate contracts
- Identify and advise potential legal risks in the development of new real estate projects
- Assist the line manager to lead the legal team and assign tasks accordingly.
- Cooperate with external lawyers
- Monitor changes to regulatory requirements and proactively handle regulatory developments
- Build/maintain professional working relationships with relevant local authorities
Our key requirements
- LL.B or LL.M degree holder
- From 4 years of relevant law practice
- Familiar with regulations on relevant fields
- Knowledge of loan and security registrations
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to draft, negotiate international loan documentation
- Experience in working with relevant local/ central authorities, government and maintaining such relationships.